General Terms and Conditions of Use
The following general terms and conditions applies to the use of KLART Legal Attorney's Association website (hereinafter: Website):
- The information used and presented on our Website are only for information purposes and cannot – under any circumstances – be construed as legal advice. Visitor, for their own good, shall consult other sources in order to ascertain the pertinence of the read information and consult with a legal counsel before taking particular legal steps.
- KLART Legal will make every reasonable effort to ensure the Website’s professional maintenance, however, does not take any responsibility of the accuracy or timeliness of the material disclosed on the Website. We also do not assume any liability for direct or indirect financial and / or non-pecuniary damages resulting from the use or temporary non-usability of the Website, as well as any inaccuracies, errors – whether typographical or other errors – and the deficiencies or obsolesce of the Website.
- The visitor acknowledges that the information downloaded or obtained by the use of the Website may be used only at your own risk. KLART Legal cannot be held responsible if the visitor’s computer or a software used on the computer is damaged as a result of the use of the Website.
- KLART Legal is not responsible for the content of external internet sites accessed via links.
- KLART Legal Client’s log system is operated to provide clients with further information and specific online services. The specific terms and conditions of use apply when using KLART Legal Client’s log system.
- The content appearing on the Website www.klartlegal.hu (articles, videos, and graphics of the Website or any other content) is protected by copyright, the copyright owner is KLART Legal. The reproduction of copyrighted content available on the Website is authorized as follows:
- Printing or recording on computer background storage for personal use is authorized in unlimited quantities.
- The content of the Website might be downloaded for personal, non-commercial use, provided that (i) klartlegal.com or KLART Legal Law Firm is duly indicated as the source of the information (ii) KLART Legal Law has no prohibited the use of the material.
- Reproduction of Website content or its storing in electronic data store is strictly prohibited.
- The authors’ consent is required to any other use, reproduction, adaptation, distribution, or communication to the public of copyrighted content.
- The views expressed by writings published on this Website, reflects the author’s own views and opinion and do not necessarily reflect the views, or opinion held by KLART Legal.
- These general terms and conditions are governed by Hungarian law, especially the dispositions of the Hungarian Civil Code and Act LXXVIII of 2017 on attorneys-at-law.
Effective as of January 2019
KLART Legal Law Firm